A Quick Rambling Update

A Quick Rambling Update

 

This is going to be a very short blogpost, as I had no real ideas as to what I wanted to write today. So, instead of something useful, I’ll give anyone who cares a quick update on what I’ve been doing. First off, there’s going to be a couple of new projects coming in late June/early July. No actual written works or anything like that, but a couple of things that I hope everyone will enjoy. This will include some writing, some critiquing, and some sort of podcasting as well (albeit in a bit of a different style if everything goes according to plan). I feel like there’s only so much someone can do when their whole shtick is putting out a new piece of writing every couple of months, and that the best way to combat what on the outside looks like a slow schedule is to expand as much as possible. If you thought three blogposts a week was a lot, you haven’t seen anything yet!

 

I’m also hoping to have something else—“Project Wonderland”—finished by the end of the summer. Currently eyeing an early Fall release date for that one, but we’ll see. It needs a bit more polish than I’d anticipated. Much like These Stone Walls, this next piece was written while I was still in high school. While it carries a similar tone to Stone Walls, it also has its own experimental facets to it that I wanted to play around with. I don’t want to say too much, but the whole point of this next work is to see if I can use the layout of the book itself to emphasize different aspects of the story. It’s something that’s been done before in other works, but I wanted to try my hand at it while keeping the typical novel format at the same time. Like I said, there’s a lot of work that still needs to be done on it. While I do hope the Fall will be when it comes out, it may not come to fruition until the end of the year.

 

Another work, “Project Milky Way” is also going along fine, although that too may take more time than I thought. I’m hoping to get that one traditionally published if all goes well. But it might be a little too ambitious. I don’t know; I can’t say much but want to words to just tumble out. Guess that’s what I get for scrambling this out at close to midnight. I guess the main takeaway from this is that, yes, things are still being worked on, and I hope you’ll consider reading them once they come out (or what’s already out if you’re interested!).

 

Anyway:

 

I’ll have something a little more coherent and useful for you all next week. If all goes well, expect a new video or two on the YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu2Nms3JXEkc9q8QBGdkAaA) over the next month or so. Who knows, another novella might also be on its way to tide you over for the next big release! But probably not. We’ll see just how much work has to get done in what’s already in progress. The summer won’t be empty, I can tell you that much for sure.

 

Okay, I’m just gonna put this up and see how it goes. Have a safe day and remember to keep wearing your masks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gemini Home Entertainment: Cosmic Horror Meets Analog Video

The Walking Dead S11 E12: "The Lucky Ones" Review

Breaking Bad Season 1: A Retrospective