The Tree Dream: Hardcover Edition - AVAILABLE NOW!

 The Tree Dream: Hardcover Edition - AVAILABLE NOW!


After a bit of a delay--sorry, everyone--the hardcover version of The Tree Dream is now available on Amazon! You can purchase a copy by clicking here!

Description

Cascading myself into the sea was the easiest route I could have taken. To have the wind whip against my cheeks, invisible razorblades cutting at my falling body. To feel the hard, drum-like beating against my chest as though a bat taking flight had lodged itself between my ribcage. The salt of the sea dozens of approaching feet below, splashing up in white-specked waves of frustration and anger. My eyes would have caught a vision of this dark blue frothing. It was a short but sweet event, an initiation of some kind that didn’t truly need to happen, but would for the sake of my personal sanity. I would never again need to worry and wonder and fear, for the sea would swallow me into its abyssal gorge and free me from my nightmare.

…To think I speak of it as if this had been my end. For there were to be many more trials beyond those waves. One of which I see, even today, cresting over the horizon, a violet hue shining in the gloom. I ask, now, how everything in my chest became the swirling torrent it is today. The answer is always the same: It was under the Tree where it all became known.

It started the night I went to heaven.

The Tree Dream is also available in Kindle eBook and Paperback (new cover pending).

***

If you like the blog and want to support me, consider buying one of my books here.

You can subscribe to The Crown Informer for blog updates and other projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gemini Home Entertainment: Cosmic Horror Meets Analog Video

The Walking Dead S11 E12: "The Lucky Ones" Review

Breaking Bad Season 1: A Retrospective